Friday 15 November 2013

Need of a Friend - Poem

I was going through my poems and I found this particular one which I wrote in 2nd semester and actually this is the 1st one!

-->>

I wish I could have a friend,
With whom I can change every trend.

I want to cry out loud,
But there is no one to listen, that’s the doubt.

Need a friend, whom I can trust.
But, today friendship is like rust.

I want someone’s shoulder,
But no one is tight as a holder.

Everyone is mean, but they don’t seem.
They want to pass the time, and they do Day and Night.

Need someone who could understand my thoughts,
But there is none from various lots.

Word-Selfish comes in between,
Maybe that’s the problem with the teens.

It’s tough to stay away from home all alone,
Just you have you and your clone.

All you can do is to miss your family,
But, it’s tough to live five months separately.

I wish I could go back soon,
Otherwise, lately I’ll become a cartoon.

To counter these, all I need is a friend here,

Who will be always there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment