Saturday 21 June 2014

'Chance': You were already given!

I was terrified, scared and restless for seeing all doors in-front of me closed. I was not talking to anyone, I was staying recluse, I was running far away from everyone. I was doing all kinds of weirdness, I was irritated and frustrated. I had no hope, no ray of light, nowhere to go.

I believe at one point of time, it happens with everyone when you raise many questions on your own existence, on your life, on your luck, on the chances given, on the opportunities you lost, on seeing success of others and yours failure. It is a common psychology when you are preparing for something with all your heart and when a roadblock hits you hard amid the process, you tend to lose, you tend to be mentally exhausted.

I was working on something from quite some time and thought of having a review. I showed my work to someone and got the mixed response, though the negative ones could be improved easily, but I was stunned and startled. I saw myself falling down, saw myself crushing my own dreams, saw myself talking nonsense to everyone, saw myself thinking the worst that could happen to me. But I was wrong.

Actually, I'm blessed with some people who are with me and who comes and teaches me every time, seriously every time, whenever I wish to quit my dreams. It's in my habit or maybe others also, I tend to start questioning the meaning of life. Why were we born? Who is God? What is Universe? Where would we go after death? Were we born simply to face the problems throughout our lifetime and then die hurting others?

The possible and the best explanation I got from someone was, 'The life which you were given is itself a CHANCE which no one realizes. Even if there is no explanation of many things, would you be happier to have a life of a rat or would you be happier to have a life of a human?'

Science will always fight with the BELIEFS, but it us who are caught in between. We are living, that itself is a chance because there are many creatures who are also in this world but that's not living. But being 'Human' is a chance, a chance to do anything you wish to do, which you like, which you want to. Rather questioning your existence, rather questioning the closed door, rather questioning the lost opportunities, rather questioning your failures, think only one thing that is, you are living, you are a human, this is your chance! Period.

Who knows what happens after we die and who cares? We should not waste that much of time to think the after-life shit, instead we have a chance because we are living. So, create opportunities, open new doors, leave the failures behind and take a detour to reach success.

Total living things, including all the animals, insects, plants and human beings on this planet would be much more than 10000 billions but see, you are lucky enough to be Human. 'Life' is a chance not a burden. 'Life' is an asset not a liability. The Chance was already given to you, it's time to utilize!

2 comments: